As the trend of having a more distributed workforce working remotely on a part-time or full-time basis persists, Splunk continues to see strong customer demand for more visibility into productivity security and collaborative products in use. by their employees. To meet these demands, we’re excited to announce the release of the Splunk Add-on for Google Workspace 2.0. This second major release includes significant changes requested by our customers and valuable new features. The extensive security monitoring that this release allows all of our customers to quickly up their game.
The Splunk Add-on for Google Workspace 2.0 includes these exciting updates and additions:
- Gmail: Analyze email metadata to help detect phishing, spoofing, malware distribution, spam, data exfiltration, and other email-centric attacks.
- Google Drive: Monitor user activity in Google Drive for suspicious activity that could indicate abuse or an attack. Get visibility into things like insecure content, sensitive document access, suspicious visibility, and access changes.
- Google Workspace: View user login trends and key security events such as password leaks, failed logins, blocked logins, and suspended users.
- Delegated permission: Issue and revoke Oauth tokens.
- User Administration: Create, delete, grant and revoke privileges.
- Consumption: Analyze and monitor user logins, allowed apps, locked accounts, and other usage metrics.
- Proxy support: Configure the operation behind an HTTP proxy.
- Event Split: Create more precise events to speed up searches and detections.
By using the new version of the Splunk add-on for Google Workspace, administrators will be better able to quickly detect and mitigate a broader set of potential attacks from phishing, malware distribution, suspicious user activity, and user administration. Extended Monitoring enables organizations to provide their users with more secure critical productivity and collaboration tools from Google Cloud. Splunk always urges customers to monitor user activity in a manner that respects user privacy and follows Google’s privacy safeguards.
You can read more about the Splunk add-on for Google Workspace in the user documentation.
Splunk is already working on the next integration update, which will focus on providing even more prepared event types for standardized and high-performance search use cases. Stay tuned for details of our next episode. We hope to see you at .conf22!
Splunk Inc. published this content on April 04, 2022 and is solely responsible for the information contained therein. Distributed by Public, unedited and unmodified, on Apr 04, 2022 20:06:03 UTC.
Public now 2022
Trends in Technical Analysis SPLUNK INC.
|Short term||Middle term||Long term|
Evolution of the income statement
|Number of analysts||39|
|Last closing price||$147.87|
|Average target price||$161.82|
|Average Spread / Target||9.43%|